Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
- Only available within South Africa.
- Sold on availability, no requests possible
- Exclusively sold in 5KG quantities.
- Sold as is - no picking and choosing of bags or rummaging through offcuts permitted in our factory.
- Shipping R200 due to the weight of the item. Pick up from Salt River factory available (not JHB store).
- Amber, Copper, Cedar, Maple and Ash are Aniline Leather
- Desert, Mountain, Boulder and Root are Nubuck Leather
- Charcoal is a Diesel Leather
Leather is loved for its durability, its origins in nature and its iconic texture, and as with all best things in life, it requires care.
While we only use natural leather that ages beautifully over time, here are a few tips for the journey:
Allow the leather to dry naturally and slowly. Avoid direct heat!
Use a damp cloth and wipe lightly. If the stain persists, rub gently with an old toothbrush to disperse.
Oily marks are almost impossible to completely remove, so handle your bag with clean hands.
To extend the life of your leather, treat it with a leather conditioner and avoid extreme temperatures.
Kindly note our warranty does not apply to the natural wear and tear of your product, canvas bags or the inner lining of our items.
Any superficial stains are the responsibility of the customer.
Aniline leather is the most natural, buttery soft leather that exists and is dyed using only soluble dyes.
Nubuck leather is a type of leather made from the top-grain of the hide and is velvety-soft to the touch.